- Educating the Mind
Our dedicated administration, faculty and staff provide a strong curriculum... Read more »
- Educating the Heart
Within a Christ-centered environment, Our Lady's School works with the parents...
Read more »
- Educating the Spirit
Our Lady's School is a faith-filled community where the spiritual development...
Read more »
Student Life: School-Wide Learning Expectations
An Our Lady's School Student is:
An Active Christian Who:
- Has knowledge of the basic tenets of the Catholic faith and of scripture.
- Applies moral and religious values across the curriculum with an awareness of peace
and justice issues.
- Participates in the sacraments, liturgies, para-liturgies, and prayer experiences.
- Interacts with the Parish priests and the Parish community.
- Develops an understanding with response to local community and global needs.
An Effective Communicator Who:
- Actively and respectfully listens to the thoughts and ideas of others.
- Articulates courteously and confidently in daily speech, during classroom discussions,
and in writing.
- Plays cooperatively, displaying knowledge of rules and good sportsmanship.
- Understands conflict resolution skills and utilizes these skills with assistance
A Life Long Learner Who:
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills.
- Participates responsibly in a variety of learning experiences.
- Expands knowledge through field trips and outside resources.
- Demonstrates competency in the basic skills in all subjects.
- Synthesizes and applies previous knowledge.
- Grows in proficiency in the English language.
A Responsible And Globally Aware Citizen Who:
- Explores and celebrates various cultural, patriotic, and religious events across
- Demonstrates awareness of current events.
- Demonstrates manners and appropriate etiquette.
- Promotes and models positive relationships between all members of the learning community.